Are you a property manager or homeowner in the Park City area? We are in need of donated or discounted housing for our 2019 retreats. Each month, our retreats are held in luxurious mountain homes that have been donated by generous homeowners.
Does your property meet the following criteria:
- minimum of 6 beds (excluding top bunks or sofa sleepers)
- located within 1 hour of Salt Lake Airport
- dining area/table that can accommodate 8+ people
- ample parking preferred
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in learning more about donating your home for an upcoming retreat weekend.
become a provider.
Retreat agendas are centered around activities and discussions guided by providers with a wide array of skills and expertise. We encourage interested providers with backgrounds or skills in the following areas to become involved in our program.
- Emotional Trauma & Healing
- Body Image
- Physical Movement
- Cancer Related Medical Care
- Palliative Care/ Quality of Life Resources
- Massage Therapy/ Energy Work/ Bodywork
- Chef Services/Catering
- Or perhaps you have a unique skill that you think would benefit survivors… please share!
If you would like to share your skills at our retreats, we invite you to send us information about your services, attend a provider open house and/or join our mailing list to stay up to date on opportunities to participate in retreats.
sponsor a retreat
Each and every weekend retreat is made possible by the financial contributions of our supporters. Donations of any size are greatly appreciated and critical to our mission.
Join the following supporters who have generously sponsored one or more full weekend retreats:
- Playing For Life Foundation
- Rodizio Grill
- American Brazilian Aesthetics Meeting
- Dr. Grant Stevens and the entire Stevens Family
- Z Smith Family
- The Bar Method
Click on the link below for detailed information regarding retreat sponsorship and donation opportunities.
Volunteer and make a difference. Our mission is made possible through many volunteers who generously donate their time in support of breast cancer survivors. There are many ways to be involved that work with your time and availability.
Volunteers needed for:
- annual gala
- marketing events
Take a moment to create an online volunteer profile and to register for upcoming opportunities to get involved!