FREE* BREAST CANCER WEEKEND RENEWAL RETREATS
2018 Retreat Schedule
Click links below for details and to register!
- February 9-11 – Stage IV Retreat / Park City, UT
- March 9-11 – Renewal Retreat / Sundance, UT
- April 7 – Body Image, Beauty, and Sexuality One-Day Retreat / Emigration Canyon, UT
- April 20-22 – Renewal Retreat / Deer Valley, UT
- May 4-6 – Mothers with Young Children Retreat / Park City, UT
- May 12 – Hispanic Mother’s Day One-Day Retreat / Emigration Canyon, UT
- May 18-20 – High Adventure Weekend Retreat / Southern Utah
- June 1-3 – Renewal Retreat / Park City, UT
- June 8-10 – Hispanic Renewal Retreat / Park City, UT
- June 23-24 – Strong Body, Strong Soul Two-Day Retreat / Salt Lake City, UT
- July 14 – Building Confidence and Equine One-Day Retreat / Park City, UT
- August 10-12 – Renewal Retreat / Park City, UT
- September 7-9 – Hispanic Renewal Retreat / Park City, UT
- September 28-30 – Renewal Retreat / Park City, UT
- October 12-14– Renewal Retreat / Park City, UT
- October 19-21 – High Adventure Weekend Retreat / Moab, UT
- November 3-4 – Art Therapy Two-Day Retreat / Salt Lake City and Park City, UT
- December 7-9 – Stage IV Retreat / TBD
* We require a $100 deposit to secure your reservation which will be refunded at the retreat. We reserve the right to hold this deposit if cancellation occurs for non-urgent reasons within 5 days of arrival date.
General Information and FAQ
*Registration is available on a first come, first served basis through the Image Reborn website and is available to any woman that has been diagnosed with breast cancer (one time per person please). Schedule subject to change. Space is limited, so a completely refundable deposit is required to hold your space and secure meals, spa treatments, etc.
What time does the retreat start and when does it end?
Our retreats begin on a Friday around 5pm. If you need to be a little late, no problem! Just give us a heads up so we don’t worry about you. Dinner is usually served around 6:30pm. We typically wrap up the weekend on Sunday around noon.
Where do these retreats take place?
Usually in Park City, but we have been known to spice it up from time to time in one of the other beautiful mountainous regions in the Wasatch. Short answer: in the mountains within an hour drive from Salt Lake City.
How many women come to each retreat?
Typically, 6-8 guests can be accommodated at one time. However, we do occasionally have access to accommodations that allow for more guests in which case we limit registration to 12-15.
Who is eligible to attend?
Any woman who has ever been diagnosed with breast cancer.
What kinds of activities are provided?
It varies from retreat to retreat, but your retreat might include any of these activities: yoga, acupuncture, facials, meditation, art therapy, nutrition education, medical Q&A, massage therapy, and more. We also try to include free time in the agenda to allow for personal conversations, hot tub time (if available), nature walks, rest, etc.
What do I need to bring with me?
Our weekends are very informal. We recommend bringing comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. We will let you know if dining out at a restaurant is on the itinerary so you can choose to dress up if you’d like. Also, we do take professional photos at the end of the weekend so if you have something special you would like to wear, we encourage you to do so! All food, snacks, and beverages are provided.
I want to attend, but don’t have the financial means to travel from out of state. What are my resources?
We can help! Visit our Travel Scholarship page on our website, fill out the online form, and we will do our best to help you with airfare. Please note that we are only able to award airfare to one recipient per retreat
When is a good time in my treatment to attend?
That is a decision best made with consultation to your doctor to see if he/she recommends travel and also to coordinate with your treatment schedule. We want you to be able to enjoy all of the activities available to you, so it is best to plan to come on a weekend when you anticipate you will be feeling well – not in pain from recent surgery or trying to manage treatment side effects.
What is the cancellation policy?
We understand that due to treatment, there are times when confirmed attendees are not feeling up to attending. Please notify us at your earliest opportunity (at least 48 in advance for medical reasons, and at least 1 week for non-emergency reasons) so that another woman can benefit from this experience and your deposit will be refunded. Cancelling outside of these deadlines will result in a forfeit of the $100 deposit. Retreat space is limited, which means we are only able to accommodate participants once. Refunds will be issued immediately following your arrival at the retreat.
Who do I contact if I still have questions?
Please email Ally at Allyson@imagerebornfoundation.org