General Information About Retreats
Registration is available on a first come, first served basis through the Image Reborn website and is available to any woman that has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Please refer to the Retreat Info and Schedule page for links to each retreat registration. At this time, we are excited to announce that every woman may attend up to once per calendar year. Space is limited, so a completely refundable deposit is required to hold your space and secure meals, spa treatments, etc.
Retreats are customized to the needs of those attending, and may include the following:
- Discussion Groups: Rediscover a sense of personal power through shared experiences, kindling courage and understanding.
- Education: Visit with breast cancer experts in an informal setting.
- Nutrition: Custom meals and nutrition education to promote a positive and delicious approach to food.
- Exercise: Gentle movement and stretching through yoga. Outdoor opportunities such as nature hikes and snowshoeing may also be available.
- Stress Reduction: Instruction on Meditation and Journaling is provided with tips on how to utilize these tools as stress reduction and coping strategies.
- Pampering: May include light professional massage for relaxation and/or facials for pampering.
- Rejuvenation Time: Private time to allow for rest, contemplation, art projects, or whatever each individual desires.
- PLEASE REVIEW EACH RETREAT AGENDA FOR SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES.
*The Retreats are completely FREE, but do require a 100% refundable deposit of $100 to hold your place. You are only charged if you register, but do not attend. Your deposit will be refunded within a week of attending the retreat.
Image Reborn’s renewal retreat program is designed and facilitated by a highly professional staff with backgrounds and experience in addressing the special concerns of women with breast cancer.
The weekend retreats are conducted each month, most often in the beautiful, peaceful mountain setting of Park City, Utah. Please review each retreat’s agenda for more specific information about location. Typically, 6-8 guests can be accommodated at one time. One-day retreats are also held several times throughout the year.
Travel expenses holding you back? No problem! Apply for a travel scholorship
Registration is first come, first served for any woman that has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and requires a $100 refundable deposit to hold your space.There is no charge for participation including your accommodations, activities and meals.
Once you have completed the registration process including your deposit, a confirmation letter and agenda will be forwarded to you along with a questionnaire so that we can get to know you a little better. We will make our best effort to accommodate any special dietary or activity restrictions you may have.
We understand that due to treatment, there are times when confirmed attendees are not feeling up to attending. Please notify us at your earliest opportunity (at least 48 in advance for medical reasons, and at least 1 week for non-emergency reasons) so that another woman can benefit from this experience and your deposit will be refunded. Retreat space is limited, which means we are only able to accommodate participants once per calendar year. Refunds will be issued immediately following your arrival at the retreat.